LOOKING FOR OPPORTUNITIES IN EAST ASIA?
NAVA is launching a digital platform presenting 200 Nordic and Baltic startups in Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin. The showcasing is free of charge if you are selected.
HERE IS THE PROCESS
ARE YOU READY?
East Asian investors are mainly interested in mature startups. Therefore, consider this before signing up:
- Do you have a solution that was launched more than 6 months ago?
- Do you have an English-language homepage?
- Do you have marketing material in English?
- Do you have resources available to interact with global stakeholders?
SIGN UP here!
We will evaluate your company within two weeks. Please note:
- Your presence on this platform does not require you to scale to Asia, but you should be willing to interact with East Asian investors.
- You are welcome to deselect any language and region.
CREATING THE PROFILE
- We do the work, we create the profile and adapt your narrative to an Asian context.
- We submit the profile for your approval and add the changes you request.
- We have the profile translated into Japanese, Korean and/or Mandarin.
- We upload the profile to the platform and get your signoff.
CONNECTING WITH ASIA
- We promote the platform with key stakeholders across East Asia, with help from our local community partners.
- We present your profile at online and hybrid events with East Asian partners, with select startups pitching their solutions.
- We organize events and social gatherings at the major Nordic and Baltic tech festivals, specially curated for East Asian stakeholders.
- And once the pandemic blows away, we will organize events and delegations in Japan, Korea and China.
sign up for the platform
We will then evaluate your company and get back to you within two weeks.